Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Clap if you love Cherie!

  1. #1
    Account Suspended Who Do You Think We Are?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2005
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I don't know what happened to the HONK thread, but I'm putting my hands together here and now for the almighty Queen of Noise!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Whew hew! CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!!!
    She drives me wild!

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="6">HONK!!!</font>
    3 26 5 geese 43

    I honk because, as a goose, I tend to fall on my rump when I attempt to clap!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I noticed you picked a Canada Goose

    cute LOL Wolverine

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yeah, CW...it's a beauty, eh?

    You may be onto something there. Maybe all of you Canadians are starting to rub off on me!
    That TASTE of Canada you sent me a while back was probably the clincher!
    I once seriously thought about moving to Canada but then the war in Viet Nam ended and then, for some reason, I sort of stopped thinking about it. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Peace!
    GD

  6. #6
    Account Suspended Who Do You Think We Are?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2005
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still lauding Cherie with my palms here. Way to go chainsaw chick!

  7. #7
    Account Suspended Who Do You Think We Are?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2005
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    By the way people, I was utterly disgusted to read posts at another web site and find out how mean and nasty some people who claim to be Runaways fans are. They are not fans, though, they're losers with no life. I think Cherie knows who her true fans are.

    Honk, clap, hooray! And if they don't like that or think it's square, I don't care!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *High five* We Are Devo. I think you summed it up very well.

    Ditto Mr. Ella!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ July 29, 2005 12:28 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well then, we seem to have a lot in common.

    I am total DEVO. Started a thread about them elsewhere just last week as a matter of fact!

    We both love Cherie and Honk or Clap, depending on our individual abilities and proclivities, to express it!

    We both are utterly disgusted when we read posts on that web sight you refered to.
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] </marquee>

    Have a GRRREAT day Devo dude!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Roger,
    I am so sorry. I wanted to reply with quotes and accidently edited your post!
    Please post that cool image again!
    [img]redface.gif[/img]
    GD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic